Eyelid Surgery / Blepharoplasty
Eyelid surgery, also known as blepharoplasty, improves the appearance of the upper eyelids, lower eyelids, or both, making you look more alert and rested.
- Upper eyelid surgery can remove excess fatty deposits that appear as puffiness in the upper eyelids.
- Loose or sagging skin that creates folds or disturbs the natural contour of the upper eyelid, sometimes impairing vision.
- Lower eyelid surgery can removes excess skin and fine wrinkles of the lower eyelids.
- Bags under the eyes.
- Lower eyelid surgery can correct droopiness of the lower eyelids, showing white below the iris (coloured potion of the eye).
*Your must inform us if:
- Eye disease such as glaucoma, dry eye or a detached retina.
- Thyroid disorder such as Graves’ disease and under or overactive thyroid.
- Cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure or other circulatory disorders.
*Results may vary from person to person. Results can not be guaranteed*