Breast Enhancement Toronto
Breast Lift: Breast lift, also known as mastopexy surgery removes excess skin and tightens the surrounding tissue to reshape and support the new breast shape, which often lose their youthful appearance due to age and pregnancy.
Breasts lifts do not significantly change the cup size.
Are you a suitable candidate?
A breast lift is a good option for you if:
- You maintain a stable weight and are physically healthy.
- Your breasts have lost their shape and firmness.
- Without a bra, your nipples fall below the breast crease.
- You have stretched skin and enlarged areolas.
- One breast falls lower than the other
Breast Augmentation: Breast augmentation, also known as augmentation mammaplasty surgery involves using implants to give you fuller breasts or to restore breast volume loss after weight reduction or pregnancy.
*Your treatment consultant will provide you with health and safety risks at the time of your consultation.*
Male Breast Reduction: Male breast reduction, also known as gynecomostia is the surgical correction of over-developed or enlarged breasts in men. *Results may vary from person to person. Results can not be guaranteed.*